Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £66.76Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £21.12Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by phatpocket
- Est. delivery by 28 Sep
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £12.35
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.56
- £17.29Trending at £28.02
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £8.63Trending at £16.99
- £14.72Trending at £20.04
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an introduction to the complex issues and debates in the field of law and film. This title explores interconnections that are usually ignored between law and film. It is useful for students and academics in studying Law and Film, Law and Visual Culture, Law and Culture, Criminology, and Social and Cultural Studies.
- Author BiographyAll the editors are based at Birkbeck College, University of London. Leslie Moran and Elena Loizidou are based in the Law School, whilst Ian Christie is based in the School of History of Art, Film and Visual Media and Emma Sandon is based in Film and Media Studies in the Faculty of Continuing Education.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2004
- GenreNational Law: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Cavendish
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight430 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byElena Loizidou,Emma Sandon,Ian Christie,Leslie Moran
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.