CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
About this product
- DescriptionPursuing an analogy with the natural sciences, Lee McIntyre, in this first full-length defense of social scientific laws to appear in the last twenty years, upholds the prospect of the nomological explanation of human behavior against those who maintain that this approach is impossible, impractical, or irrelevant.
- Author BiographyLee C. McIntyre is assistant professor of philosophy at Colgate University.
- Author(s)Lee C. McIntyre
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication15/09/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestview Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.