All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £57.45Trending at £60.34
- £12.31Trending at £13.94
- £11.95Trending at £17.51
- £8.84Trending at £12.99
- £6.76Trending at £12.09
- £12.58Trending at £18.97
- £14.54Trending at £17.45
About this product
- DescriptionThe laws of Medieval Iceland provide detailed and fascinating insight into the society that produced the Icelandic sagas. Known collectively as Gragas (Greygoose), this great legal code offers a wealth of information about early European legal systems and the society of the Middles Ages. This first translation of Gragas is in two volumes.
- Author BiographyAndrew Dennis has taught English at the University of Iceland and both English and Law at the University of Canterbury, Chirstchurch, UK. Peter Foote is Professor of Old Icelandic at University College London, UK.
- PublisherUniversity of Manitoba Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleUniversity of Manitoba Icelandic Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationWinnipeg
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Manitoba Press
- Weight420 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Translated byAndrew Dennis,P. G. Foote,Richard Perkins
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.