Laws of Fear: Beyond the Precautionary Principle by Cass R. Sunstein (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £15.79+ £1.43 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by revivalbooks
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA major statement from one of the most influential political and legal theorists writing today.
- Author BiographyCass Sunstein is Karl N. Llewellyn Distinguished Service Professor of Jurisprudence, Law School and Department of Political Science, University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Cass R. Sunstein
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2005
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleThe Seeley Lectures
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.