CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.20
- £15.21Trending at £18.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book covers both the practical and ethical considerations for lawyers taking a break in service for a variety of voluntary and involuntary reasons.
- Author BiographyAMYIMPELLIZZERI, ESQ. is the award-winning author of thebest-selling novel Lemongrass Hope. Her articles and essays haveappeared in numerousonline and print journals, including Huffington Post, ABA Law Practice Today, The Glass Hammer, and more. A formerlitigator, start-upexecutive, and currently full-time writer, Amycredits her law degree and thirteen years inprivate practice in large part for every good thingthat has come after. Except for her beautifulchildren. She takes full credit for them. Amy resides inPennsylvania with her husband, threechildren, one energetic Weimaraner, and a bottomless cup of coffee.
- Author(s)Amy Impellizzeri
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight249 g
- Width151 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.