All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £13.04Was:£14.99Free postage
- £12.67Was:£14.99Free postage
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.99
- £2.99Trending at £5.98
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £6.24Trending at £8.98
- £36.79Trending at £39.81
- £6.24Trending at £7.22
- £10.66Trending at £10.98
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to convey legal information in a cogent, persuasive way to the client who needs the help, to opposing counsel, and to the decision - maker who has to make the final call.
- Author BiographyJonathan Shapiro (Los Angeles, CA) is an ex-federal prosecutor and law professor turned award-winning television writer, producer, and author. His background includes two Harvard degrees, a Rhodes scholarship, three years working as a newspaper reporter, 10 years as a trial lawyer and Assistant U.S. Attorney, and 14 years writing and producing television shows like The Blacklist, Life, Boston Legal, and The Practice.
- Author(s)Jonathan Shapiro
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/06/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight413 g
- Width151 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.