All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely revised and updated, this resource by Dr. Siang-Yang Tan and Dr. Eric Scalise is a one of a kind resource providing pastors, church leaders, and non-professional counselors with everything they need to establish a program for lay counseling and caregiving.
- Author BiographySiang-Yang Tan, Ph.D (McGill University), is Professor of Psychology at Fuller Theological Seminary and Senior Pastor at First Evangelical Church Glendale in Southern California. He is the author of Coping with Depression and Counseling and Psychotherapy: A Christian Perspective. Eric Scalise, Ph.D., LPC, LMFT, is the Vice President for Professional Development with the American Association of Christian Counselors. A Licensed Professional Counselor and a Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist with over 33 years of clinical and professional experience in the mental health field he specializes in professional/pastoral stress and burnout, marriage and family issues, leadership development, addictions, and lay counselor training. Dr. Scalise and his wife Donna have been married for 33 years, have twin sons who are combat veterans serving in the U.S. Marine Corps, and three grandchildren.
- Author(s)Eric T. Scalise,Siang-Yang Tan
- Date of Publication03/11/2016
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- Weight326 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Foreword byTim Clinton
- Edition StatementRevised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £18.19
- £21.69Trending at £24.78
- £4.34Trending at £4.44
- £23.93Trending at £24.42
- £8.01Trending at £12.13
- £8.99Trending at £9.24
- £5.52Trending at £6.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.