Consider these sponsored items
- £16.85Was:£21.00Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive guide to chakra meditation and the ancient spiritual science of layayoga ever created.
- Author BiographyShyam Sundar Goswami (1891--1978) was the founder of the Goswami Institute of Yoga in Sweden, the first Indian institution of its kind in that country. He was a disciple of the great yoga master Balak Bharati and also wrote Hatha Yoga: An Advanced Method of Physical Education and Concentration.
- Author(s)Shyam Sundar Goswami
- PublisherInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreNon-Christian Religions
- Place of PublicationRochester
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published1900
- ImprintInner Traditions Bear and Company
- Weight1 g
- Width241 mm
- Height192 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £113.00Trending at £117.16
- £100.00Trending at £103.09
- £12.49Trending at £13.24
- £5.40Trending at £5.98
- £15.98Trending at £16.68
- £9.97Trending at £13.18
- £6.99Trending at £7.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.