CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.00Trending at £48.72
- £14.41Trending at £15.22
- £22.72Trending at £29.99
- £18.56Trending at £19.53
- £12.35Trending at £14.49
- £10.44Trending at £15.73
- £14.70Trending at £21.43
About this product
- DescriptionThese papers describe and explain architectural paint research and its role in understanding and managing historic buildings. The papers are derived from a national seminar held in London by English Heritage during 2000.
- Author BiographyHelen Hughes obtained a degree in the History of Art and Architecture at University College London before training as an easel painting conservator at Gateshead Technical College. She has worked with English Heritage in the Architectural Paint Research Unit since 1985, and has obtained UKIC accreditation as an Architectural Paint Researcher.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/05/2005
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDonhead Publishing
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight442 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byHelen Hughes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.