All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide that is filled with examples of what a composition should look like and examples also of poorly designed layouts. With Beauty and the Beast examples and Simpson character layouts, it helps readers learn how to develop character layout and background layout as well as strengthen composition styles with a toolset of trick shot examples.
- Author BiographyEd is a renowned Layout Artist and Character Layout Artist who has spent over thirty years in film and animation. He has worked at Disney Studios and Disney TV. He has worked on some of the great Disney classics including The Fox and the Hound , Beauty and the Beast , The Lion King , and the Huntchback of Notre Dame and Mulan. In addition to working with Disney, Ed has worked on the Curious George and The Simpsons. Ed is an active member of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, Academy of television Arts and Sciences, Creative Talent Network.
- Author(s)Ed Ghertner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFocal Press
- Content Note275 colour illustrations, 75 colour line drawings
- Weight566 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.98Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.86
- £17.51Trending at £25.33
- £20.30Trending at £26.98
- £16.38Trending at £16.77
- £24.99Trending at £30.20
- £20.87Trending at £21.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.