All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you keep track of every stage of the world's most famous cycling race. This illustrated journal and notebook covers every aspect of Le Tour, from who wears the polka-dot jersey and why the route changes each year, to how team tactics work and what the riders eat and wear on the bike.
- Author BiographyClaire Beaumont is a lead creative at London-based bespoke bicycle manufacturer Condor Cycles. She has written about cycling for many publications including The Ride Journal, Cycling Weekly and Cycling Active.
- Author(s)Claire Beaumont,Neil Stevens
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication02/05/2016
- GenreMotor Sports & Cycling
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note40 colour illustrations
- Weight220 g
- Width135 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £23.99
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.