Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.39
- £9.44Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.19
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £15.55Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £10.95Trending at £13.67
About this product
- DescriptionLeBron James is simultaneously on the cutting edge of basketball greatness and a cultural icon. Some see him as the second coming of Michael Jordan as both an exceptional talent and a marketing marvel. This biography offers a well-rounded portrait of James unprecedented rise to basketball superstardom in a dizzying short span of time.
- Author BiographyLew Freedman is a sportswriter with the Chicago Tribune. He has worked as an award-winning journalist with the Anchorage Daily News and is the author of over 22 books, including African American Pioneers of Baseball (Greenwood, 2007).
- Author(s)Lew H. Freedman
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Series TitleGreenwood Biographies
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight438 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.