Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.46
- £9.24Trending at £10.97
- £26.45Trending at £27.74
- £19.99Trending at £22.62
- £30.79Trending at £34.30
- £10.89Trending at £13.11
- £18.40Trending at £19.55
About this product
- Author(s)David I. Steinberg
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/01/2016
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsAbout the Author Acknowledgments Prelude How to Read Lead Like the Legends Ch. 1 Judy Garland - Be Sincere Ch. 2 Rogers and Hammerstein, Joe Raposo - Be Optimistic Ch. 3 Ray Charles - Accept No Limits Ch. 4 George Gershwin - Be Eclectic Ch. 5 Duke Ellington - Lead by Participating Ch. 6 Leonard Bernstein - Lead with Imagination Ch. 7 Marian Anderson - Be Strong by Being Principled Ch. 8 Frank Sinatra - Train to Grow Ch. 9 Bob Dylan - Put the Message Across Ch. 10 Elvis Presley - Be Daring and High Energy Ch. 11 Carlos Santana - Unify Ch. 12 The Beatles - Use Teamwork Ch. 13 The Temptations - Move Together Ch. 14 Louis Armstrong - Be Yourself Coda Share Your Story Testimonials
- Author BiographyDavid I. Steinberg is Director of the Department of Professional Growth at Montgomery County Public Schools. He has previously served as principal at a number of elementary, middle, and high schools, and has taught at the elementary, middle, high school, and college levels. He presents on Lead Like the Legends to K-12 schools, as well as to district offices, all over the country.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.