All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten in an accessible style, the book challenges the notion of the individual or hero leader. Western develops the idea of leadership as a distributed process and provides a new framework for understanding and implementing this.
- Author BiographySimon is currently director of Analytic-Network Coaching Ltd, offering a researched and innovative new coaching process, that aims to transform the way coaching impacts on both individuals and organizations. He works strategically with CEOs and leadership teams in complex environments, such as banks and hospital eco-systems to implement whole-system changes. A-Nc Ltd has developed accessible and effective OD change processes, delivered through distributed leadership networks, whilst working with strategic coaching to CEOs and senior teams. This dual approach recognizes the need for alignment and full engagement between senior leaders and employees throughout the organization, to create dynamic and sustainable change. Recent clients include London Business School, Global OD Team HSBC Bank, CEO of international bank, CEO and leadership teams in the NHS, Education sector, not-for-profit organizations and SMEs. Simon draws on an unusually diverse and rich work experience, having previously worked in a factory, as a general and psychiatric nurse, psycho-therapist and Family Therapist, a clinical NHS manager, organizational consultant, executive coach, academic and company director.
- Author(s)Simon Western
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication27/08/2013
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight635 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.26
- £4.96Trending at £5.98
- £5.78Trending at £7.99
- £34.00Trending at £40.49
- £15.49Trending at £23.98
- £7.56Trending at £8.01
- £16.50Trending at £21.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.