Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
- £13.11Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on deep experience of developing leaders from a range of public sector, private sector, community and non-government organisations, Geoff Aigner identifies the inner tensions and work involved in making change. He offers strategies to explore approaches to leadership and develop effective and truly compassionate ways of pursuing change.
- Author BiographyGeoff Aigner is a senior manager and teacher at Social Leadership Australia at The Benevolent Society. He also teaches change and leadership in the MBA program at the Australian Graduate School of Management.
- Author(s)Geoff Aigner
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight208 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.