Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.24Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
About this product
- Author(s)Elaine Cox,Mike McLaughlin
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2015
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 1 black & white tables, 16 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsForeword by Prof. David Clutterbuck 1. Introduction: The challenge of brave leadership 2. The Brave Story 3. Pulling Factors 4. Gravitational Factors 5. Finding Balance: Emotional and moral self-awareness 6. The Brave Sphere 7. The Brave Decision 8. The Brave Action 9. The Trust Factor 10. Positioning Brave Leadership Coaching 11. The Brave Agenda
- Author BiographyMike McLaughlin works in both the public and private sectors as a coach and consultant, specializing in leadership development. Elaine Cox is director of the coaching and mentoring programs at Oxford Brookes University, UK. She has authored many journal articles and books, including Goal-focused Coaching published by Routledge. She is editor of the International Journal of Evidence Based Coaching and Mentoring.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.