All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £30.72Trending at £31.11
- £11.98Trending at £12.99
- £6.29Trending at £7.46
- £3.89Trending at £4.50
- £3.79Trending at £4.19
- £24.83Trending at £26.58
- £24.72Trending at £27.57
About this product
- DescriptionThe topic of leadership has grown in importance, and how and when managers communicate is critical to their effectiveness. This book provides insight for managers to understand the feedback and open communication processes. It suggests guidelines for how and when managers should engage in negative feedback and open communication with followers.
- Author BiographyLeanne E. Atwater is a professor of management at Arizona State University. She received her Ph.D in Social/Organizational Studies from Claremont Graduate School. Her research interests are 360 degree feedback, Leadership and Gender issues in management. Leanne was just made a Fellow of SIOP at their 2007 convention. David A. Waldman is a professor of management and Director of the Institute for International Business at Arizona State University. He received his Ph.D from Colorado State University in industrial/organizational psychology. His research interests focus largely on leadership, especially at strategic levels of organizations.
- Author(s)David A. Waldman,Leanne E. Atwater
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication27/12/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMahwah
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.