CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.79
- £30.73Trending at £34.44
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £24.93Trending at £25.94
About this product
- DescriptionRecent leadership books have focused on how to lead where tasks are internal and relationships between companies are straightforward market or buy-sell transactions. Things have now changed dramatically. This book looks at large-scale organizations and networks, and considers applied leadership theory appropriate to the 21st century.
- Author BiographyTOM CUMMINGS received his BA from the University of Puget Sound, Seattle, Washington, USA, and an MPhil. from Imperial College at the University of London. From 1987 to 1992, Cummings was an academic at IMD International in Lausanne, Switzerland, where he co-directed the workshop on Business Alliances. Over the past twenty years, he has held or contributed to Leadership and Senior Management Development positions in dozens of world-class companies in a variety of industries. He is an expert in the design and delivery of global, top class executive development programmes as well as in the facilitation of management board retreats. Cummings holds Board positions at the Society for Organization Learning Council in Boston and at Progressio Foundation and Common Purpose in The Netherlands. He has been visiting faculty member at leading European business schools including INSEAD (Fontainebleau, France), TSM Business School and Nyenrode Business School in The Netherlands. He also speaks regularly at conferences and workshops on executive development. JIM KEEN earned his doctorate at Harvard University, USA, and has previously held teaching appointments at Harvard, Lesley University, and also at Monmouth University where he held the Milicent Fenwick Distinguished Chair. Keen also served as Executive Director of the Governor's School of New Jersey, as chairman of the board of the international center for integrative studies and as Dean and Vice-President of Antioch College. He has been coaching for more than thirty years with clients from the business world, the public sector and academia. Keen is the co-author of Common Fire.
- Author(s)Jim Keen,Tom Cummings
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication10/12/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight405 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.