All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £7.00Trending at £10.23
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.09
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership provides a critical review and analysis of the key components of leadership. Against an historical backdrop, the text explores the foundations of good leadership, the relationship between leaders and subordinates and the role leaders play in the dynamics of organisational life.
- Author BiographyKEITH GRINT is Professor of Leadership Studies and Director of the Lancaster Leadership Centre at Lancaster Management School, UK.
- Author(s)Keith Grint
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/01/2005
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleManagement, Work and Organisations
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note192 p.
- Weight302 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.