All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWritten with the needs of student nurses firmly in mind this book explains the importance of leadership, management and teamwork and enables students to apply theory into practice.
- Author BiographyPeter Ellis is Nursing Director at Hospice in the Weald, Pembury, Kent. Prior to this he was Senior Lecturer in Nursing at Canterbury Christ Church University, where he taught on pre-registration, post-registration and Master's level courses. Peter's clinical background is in renal nursing. Peter has taught at universities since 1998 and has particular expertise in research design, evidence-based nursing, renal nursing, leadership and ethics. Peter has been writing on nursing issues since 1990 and is author of four books in the Transforming Nursing Practice series. Professor Shirley Bach is Head of the School of Health Sciences at the University of Brighton with responsibility for a wide range of health professional education. Previously she was head of post-graduate studies and has developed curriculum for undergraduate and pre-registration courses in a variety of subject domains. Nursing experience outside of the UK, in acute care settings and in primary care has given her a rich background from which to draw on in supporting the curricular of future nursing courses. In the past, she has specialised in health psychology and the application of psychology to health and illness settings. Recently, she has promoted the development of caring sciences from a European perspective. Since 2008 she has been lead professional editor for the Transforming Nursing Practice series.
- Author(s)Peter Ellis,Shirley Bach
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- GenreMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleTransforming Nursing Practice Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- paula918204 May, 2016by
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £64.15Trending at £78.70
- £25.00Trending at £38.28
- £14.52Trending at £18.55
- £17.90Trending at £19.97
- £24.53Trending at £25.24
- £28.56Trending at £32.24
- £29.31Trending at £31.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.