Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis accessible and comprehensive textbook is designed specifically to develop students' understanding of leadership in a variety of contexts. Assuming no prior executive experience, the book combines a wealth of diverse case studies with an engaging writing style to illustrate the practical application of leadership theory in the real-world.
- Author BiographyKevin Roe completed his PhD at Lancaster University and continues to teach in Higher Education. He is also a Coach and Leadership Consultant specialising in leadership development, teamwork, and change in the private and public sectors.
- Author(s)Kevin Roe
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/01/2014
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date31/03/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight722 g
- Width190 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.