CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.95Trending at £9.94
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £8.74Trending at £9.13
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
- £21.48Trending at £29.17
About this product
- DescriptionLeadership Scaffolding discusses the practicalities for middle managers of leadership - providing readers with the framework or scaffolding to being an effective manager. Chapters cover communication structures, empowerment, meeting frameworks, measuring and developing performance.
- Author BiographyJudith Elliott, Chartered FCIPD, is managing director of Elconsulting Cambridge Ltd (elconsulting) and has worked with a range of organisations from the high tech, low bureaucracy to the low tech, high bureaucracy. She regularly delivers management training accredited by the Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) to managers at different levels and lectures on the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development's professional qualification programme. Whether delivering professional qualifications or management consultancy she has always found that managers really need practical guidance in actions to take, rather than just theory.
- Author(s)Judith Elliott
- PublisherWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication31/01/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationWitney
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChandos Publishing (Oxford) Ltd
- Out-of-print date08/12/2016
- Weight430 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.