All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionIt has been more than a decade since the first edition of Peter Koestenbaum's landmark book Leadership: The Inner Side of Greatness was published. Since that time world events have caused a dramatic shift in how we think about our lives and our work. Now we grapple with the fundamental questions.
- Author BiographyPeter Koestenbaum is the founder and chairman of Philosophy-in-Business and the Koestenbaum Institute. He has consulted on leadership, management, marketing, and strategy implementation in nearly forty countries. He is the author of Freedom and Accountability at Work and The Philosophic Consultant, both from Jossey-Bass/Pfeiffer.
- Author(s)Peter Koestenbaum
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/05/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleJ-B US Non-Franchise Leadership
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJossey Bass Wiley
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight586 g
- Width161 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.