Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.70
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £7.75Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionEncompasses major theories in the field of leadership. This title provides an overview of the subject with readings that examine what leaders actually do, as well as the many myths surrounding the notion of leadership. It focuses on the fundamentals of leadership by taking a look at the specific tactics people use to get their own way.
- Author BiographyRobert P. Vecchio was Franklin D. Schurz Chair in Management at the University of Notre Dame.
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Edited byRobert P. Vecchio
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.