CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and easy-to-understand overview of the most important leadership approaches in theory and practice. It examines the idea that leadership is the art of creating a world that others would love to join.
- Author BiographyAssociate Professor Daniel F. Pinnow, born in 1962, is a renowned expert for leadership and management in German speaking countries. Since 1997 he is CEO of the Academy for Leadership in Uberlingen, Germany and from 2004 to 2007 he was member of the board of directors of the Cognos AG. Daniel F. Pinnow is lecturer on leadership and human resources management at the Technical University of Munich. In 2007, he became associate professor of leadership at the Capital University for Economics and Business in Beijing, China. As a pioneer in systemic leadership in Germany, Pinnow combines his rich leading and managing experiences with traditional management theories, organization psychology and family therapy. Moreover, he is an experienced top management master trainer and executive coach.
- Author(s)Daniel F. Pinnow
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight415 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.