Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Nathan W. Harter
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/07/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLEADERSHIP: Research and Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 2 black & white halftones, 3 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1 Circumscribing the field Chapter 2 Locating the center Chapter 3 The framework for this investigation Chapter 4 From it to you to us Chapter 5 Cameron finds himself transfixed by A Sunday Afternoon on The Island of La Grande Jatte Chapter 6 The Shattering Chapter 7 The persuasions of Socrates Chapter 8 The purposes of Abraham Lincoln Chapter 9 Jan Patocka and pneumopathology Chapter 10 Transcendence or a Romantic delusion...or worse?
- Author BiographyNathan W. Harter is Professor of Leadership and American Studies at Christopher Newport University, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.