All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionTransformational leadership occurs when one or more persons engage with others in such a way that leaders and followers raise one another to higher levels of motivation and morality. This book is a study of leadership and considers the seminal work in the field of leadership studies. It offers an introduction on 'transformational leadership'.
- Author BiographyJames MacGregor Burns (1918-2014) received his doctorate in political science from Harvard. In 1971, Burns won the Pulitzer Prize and the National Book Award for his biography Roosevelt: Soldier of Freedom. He was a former president of the American Political Science Association, a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, and served as Distinguished Leadership Scholar at the Academy of Leadership that bears his name at the School of Public Policy at the University of Maryland.
- Author(s)James M. Burns
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarper Perennial Modern Classics
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Most relevant reviews
- laag00daa13 Dec, 2016by
Defacto reference book in Leadership
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.