All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShortly after the terrible events of 11th September 2001, Rudolph Guiliani came to be known as a figure of US authority and command. This book provides his profound and practical lessons and offers an insight into the ideas and values of a remarkable leader.
- Author BiographyRUDOLPH W. GIULIANI is a former US attorney who became the 107th mayor of New York in 1993, and was re-elected in 1997. He lives in Manhattan. KEN KURSON, who worked on the book with Mayor Giuliani, is editor-at-large at Money and a contributing editor for Esquire.
- Author(s)Rudolph Giuliani
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/10/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Weight780 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.58Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £6.79Trending at £10.85
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.