CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.63Trending at £9.09
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £6.10Trending at £6.23
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £11.41Trending at £14.18
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a way to enhance leadership skills in any situation - regardless of rank, title, or station in life. This book gives you the techniques and tools to master seven essential skills that enable you to become an everyday, everywhere leader. It helps you become a proactive contributor to any effort or team.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Dean, Ph.D., holds the O. Alfred Granum Chair in Management at The American College, where he is an award-winning associate professor of management and leadership. The author of numerous papers and the recipient of several awards for teaching excellence from Wharton and Penn State, among others, Dean is an active consultant who has worked with such companies as Rockwell International., DuPont, Motorola, Sprint, and Johnson & Johnson.
- Author(s)Dr. Peter J. Dean
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- Language(s)English & English
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight439 g
- Width157 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.