All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn accessible, practical 'tool kit' for Sergeants and Inspectors, offering a mixture of theory, practical advice and helpful tips based on the author's 30 years of experience as a senior police officer, as well as a series of skills-based checklists to prompt effective and efficient leadership.
- Author BiographyBryan Boon served for 30 years in the Metropolitan Police Service, starting as a constable and retiring as a superintendent. He served mainly in Central and North London, experiencing a wide range of often challenging operational and administrative police duties and, in his last few years of service, he was in charge of the Management Training and Development Branch at Hendon. On leaving the police service, Bryan was engaged in supplying management training to a wide range of non-police organisations. He also worked as Training Officer for the Royal Commission on the Historical Monuments of England (now part of English Heritage) where he helped management and staff to attain the prestigious Investors in People National Standard award. Since retirement from the police, he has been appointed a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Author(s)Bryan Boon
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication15/01/2015
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width157 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £6.30Trending at £8.99
- £14.99Trending at £15.71
- £10.00Trending at £11.40
- £35.20Trending at £38.69
- £297.81Trending at £371.44
- £38.74Trending at £43.20
- £169.67Trending at £231.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.