All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £20.41
- £35.00Trending at £67.49
- £5.96Trending at £6.07
- £7.50Trending at £7.69
- £5.22Trending at £8.99
- £6.16Trending at £6.99
- £13.11Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on what he's learned from years of working in countries and organizations around the world, the author shows the leaders how to approach the delicate and creative work of boundary spanning, whether those boundaries are cultural, organizational, political, geographic, religious, or structural.
- Author BiographyDean Williams leads the World Leaders Interview Project, chairs the Global Change Agent program, and teaches at Harvard University's Kennedy School of Government, USA. He is also the director of the Social Leadership Singapore program and served for six years as the chief adviser to the president of Madagascar. He has conducted research in India, Europe, Australia, Africa, Asia, South America, the Middle East, and the United States and is the author of Real Leadership.
- Author(s)Dean Williams
- Date of Publication01/03/2015
- Series TitleUK Professional Business Management / Business
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight400 g
- Width60 mm
- Height90 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Foreword byHis Holiness The Dalai Lama
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.