All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.96
- £26.67Trending at £27.96
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £30.08
- £19.28Trending at £20.74
- £17.29Trending at £22.25
- £17.73Trending at £18.10
About this product
- DescriptionDescribes and analyzes the unique leadership styles and challenges facing the women leaders of newly emerging civil society organisations (CSOs) in Argentina, Chile, and El Salvador. This analysis offers a nuanced account of the struggles facing women, and how differences of class, political ideology, and ethnicity have informed their outlook and organizing strategies.
- Author BiographySerena Cosgrove is an assistant professor in the humanities at Seattle University. Previously she worked with the AVINA Foundation, building a knowledge management program for staff and partners throughout Latin America.
- Author(s)Serena Cosgrove
- PublisherRutgers University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew Brunswick, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRutgers University Press
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.