All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a framework for understanding the demands of leadership and for developing skills that are relevant to a range of early years settings, including: communication and interpersonal skills; decision making; and more. This book is useful for early childhood professionals who want to understand the role of leadership in childhood settings.
- Author BiographyDr Jillian Rodd lectures at the University of Plymouth, England and has published widely in the early childhood field throughout the world.
- Author(s)Jillian Rodd
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Out-of-print date22/12/2005
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight370 g
- Width141 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.94Trending at £24.46
- £17.29Trending at £28.05
- £23.56Trending at £40.08
- £11.91Trending at £20.03
- £15.17Trending at £24.04
- £8.63Trending at £16.51
- £17.28Trending at £22.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.