CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a glimpse into Greek entrepreneurship and international maritime transport. This book takes theoretical approaches on interpretations of the success of shipping family firms. It uses the example of Greek shipping to provide insights into the understanding of entrepreneurship and contribute to the evolution of the theory of the firm.
- Author BiographyIOANNIS THEOTOKAS is at the University of the Aegean, Department of Shipping, Trade and Transport, Chios, Greece where he teaches Shipping Management, Strategic Management and Human Resource Management. He has graduated from the University of Piraues (B.A., PhD). His work appears in journals and edited books. GELINA HARLAFTIS is at the Ionian University, Corfu, where she teaches maritime history. She has graduated from the Universities of Athens (BA), Cambridge (M.Phil.) and Oxford (D.Phil.). She is the author of several published works.
- Author(s)Gelina Harlaftis,Ioannis Theotokas
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/04/2009
- GenreTransport Industries
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight590 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.