Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.84
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.91Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionAs the EU enlarges through rounds of treaty reforms, it is imperative to understand the dynamics of the decisions in the process. This book gives an analysis of the major rounds of treaty reform, attempting to answer whether the path from the Single European Act in 1985 to the Constitutional Treaty has been pushed by the Franco-German tandem.
- Author BiographyALASDAIR BLAIR Jean Monnet Reader in International Relations, Coventry University, UK KRZYSZTOF BOBINSKI Director of the Unia & Polska, a pro-European think tank in Warsaw, Poland SIMONE BUNSE DPhil Candidate in Politics, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, UK BEN CRUM Lecturer in Political Theory, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, The Netherlands RENAUD DEHOUSSE Jean Monnet Professor of European Law and Politics, Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po), Paris, France FLORENCE DELOCHE-GAUDEZ Secretary-General of the Centre for European Studies, Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po) Paris, France DIONYSSIS G. DIMITRAKOPOULOS Lecturer in Politics, School of Politics and Sociology, Birkbeck, University of London, UK ULRIKE GUEROT Senior Transatlantic Fellow - Europe in the Berlin Office, German Marshall Fund (GMF) of the United States HUSSEIN KASSIM Senior Lecturer, School of Politics and Sociology, Birkbeck, University of London, UK PAUL MAGNETTE Professor of Political Science and Director of the Institute for European Studies, Universite Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium ANDREAS MAURER Project Manager, German Institute for International and Security Affairs (SWP), Berlin, Germany ALMUT METZ Political Scientist and Researcher, Centre for Applied Policy Research (CoAoP), Ludwig-Maximilians-University, Munich, Germany KALYPSO NICOLAIDIS University Lecturer in International Relations, Oxford University, UK EZRA SULEIMAN IBM Professor of International Studies, Professor of Politics, and Director of the Programme in European Politics and Society, Princeton University, USA JONAS TALLBERG Associate Professor, Stockholm University, Sweden CARLOS WESTENDORP Ambassador of Spain to the United States
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication28/11/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in European Union Politics
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 Illustrations, black and white; XXIII, 279 p. 3 illus.
- Weight535 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byColette Mazzucelli,Derek Beach
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.