Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.16
- £9.24Trending at £9.34
- £26.45Trending at £27.94
- £14.51Trending at £17.08
- £18.89Trending at £20.40
- £29.50Trending at £30.61
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable resource highlights specific best practices from 13 exemplary schools that yield high achievement for ethnically diverse students.
- Author BiographyRosemary Papa (aka Rosemary Papalewis) is a professor of educational leadership and policy studies at California State University, Sacramento (CSUS), and serves as the director of the university's Center for Teaching and Learning, working with faculty across all disciplines and colleges. Prior to coming to CSUS, she held positions as the western regional vice president for Sylvan Learning Systems, the assistant vice chancellor for interinstitutional relations for the California State University system, and professor and co-founding director for the joint doctoral program in educational leadership of California State University, Fresno, and as principal and chief administrator of private schools in Nebraska. Papalewis is a past president of both the National Association of Professors of Education Administration and the California Association of Professors of Education Administration. She recently ended her term representing the California State University as vice chair and commissioner on the California Student Aid Commission and Board Chair of the Commission's auxiliary, EdFund, a $2.2 billion student lending service. Papa actively serves as a consultant to school districts, California National Guard youth programs, and corporate educational companies. She is an active researcher, having published and presented in the areas of K-12 and higher education leadership, joint doctoral programs, teacher training, mentoring, women in administration, and technology in university teaching.
- Author(s)Rex Fortune,Rosemary P. Papa
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication06/11/2002
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight157 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.