All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Anatoly Zankovsky,Christiane Von Der Heiden
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication18/07/2016
- Language(s)English & German
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer Vieweg
- Content Note29 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight543 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Table Of ContentsLeadership in a Changing Wold.- Synercube - A Scientific Theory for Effective Cooperation.- Synercube Culture and Elements of Cooperation.- 7.1 Minus: Dictator.- 7.1 Plus: Paternalist.- 1.7 Minus: Servant.- 1.7 Plus: Philanthropist.- 4.4. Minus: Bureaucrat.- 4.4. Plus: Pragmatist.- 1.1. Plus: Disbeliever.- 7.7 Minus: Opportunist.- 7.7 Plus: Role Model/Leader.- Conclusion: From optimal Leadership to optimal Culture.- References.
- Author BiographyChristiane von der Heiden (* 1982; nee Thiele) studied Business Administration with focus on European Management at the school of applied sciences FHDW. Since 2005 she worked in Sales and Customer Marketing at Mars, Inc. before starting to work for Grid International Germany in 2009. Today, Christiane von der Heiden is managing partner at Synercube GmbH and certified Synercube consultant. She is an expert in supporting international organizations in leadership and team development processes. Prof. Dr. Anatoly Zankovsky (* 1954) studied Psychology and earned his PhD at Moscow State University in 1985. At the Academy of Sciences Prof. Zankovsky is head of the ABO-Psychology Department. His areas of research include personnel selection for the Russian Space Program, selection and training of managers, Organization Culture and Development, work motivation and the development and use of tests. Since 2001, Prof. Zankovsky is Head of the Faculty of Psychology at the Moscow State University for Economics, Statistics and IT. He advises well-known companies in terms of Organization Development and Human Resource Management. Prof. Zankovsky wrote 8 books and more than 80 articles on Psychology and Management.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.10
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.