Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £9.11Trending at £9.32
- £12.51Trending at £14.99
- £8.90Trending at £10.99
- £7.65Trending at £9.99
- £6.84Trending at £8.99
- £9.45Trending at £9.67
- £8.89Trending at £9.22
About this product
- DescriptionUsing a consistent framework throughout for understanding and applying concepts and practices of leading change this text contains application and reflection exercises that allow readers to apply what they learn.
- Author BiographyDr. Gill Robinson Hickman is professor emerita in the Jepson School of Leadership Studies, University of Richmond. An inaugural faculty member of the Jepson School, she participated in its institution building and course development and has held positions as dean, professor of Public Administration, and Human Resource director. She has published several books and numerous articles/book chapters in the field of leadership studies. Her experience has led to invitations as presenter at the China Executive Leadership Academy Pudong (CELAP), Shanghai, China; the Leadership in Central Europe Conference at Palacky University in Olomouc, Czech Republic; and a panel member at international conferences in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, Guadalajara, Mexico, and Canada. She was a faculty presenter at the prestigious Salzburg Seminar in Salzburg, Austria and at the University of the Western Cape in South Africa where she presented a conceptual framework for leadership and transformation for regional governments in South Africa.
- Author(s)Gill R. Hickman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.