All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.52
- £4.60Trending at £6.19
- £12.06Trending at £12.29
About this product
- DescriptionHands-on, practical guide helping academics to reinvigorate their seminar teaching. Ideal for new higher education staff seeking guidance as well as more experienced academics looking for tips and ideas. Covers all elements of seminar-based instruction including encouraging participation, handling sensitive topics and incorporating new technology.
- Author BiographyDr James Anderson is the Dean of Academics at the Marine Corps War College, USA. He has extensive experience leading seminars at institutions including the Marine Corps University, the George C. Marshall Center for European Security Studies in Germany and George Washington University, USA. He earned his doctorate in international relations from Tufts University, USA.Dr Andrew Bellenkes is a Senior Lecturer for the Naval Postgraduate School Operations Research Department in Monterey, California, USA. He has worked as a lecturer at the United States Air Force Academy and the George C. Marshall European Center for Security Studies in Germany, as well as numerous other military and civilian organisations throughout the world. He earned his PhD in Psychology from the University of Illinois, USA.
- Author(s)Andrew Bellenkes,James H. Anderson
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitlePalgrave Teaching and Learning
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note176 p.
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.