Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.64Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionExplains the four dimensions of effective leadership for leaders in the public sphere There is a wealth of advice available for corporate leaders, but little in the way of leadership guidance for those in government agencies.
- Author BiographyTim A. Flanagan is owner and lead consultant at Custom Leadership Solutions. He is a program leader and instructor with the U.S. Office of Personnel Management s Western Management Development Center and a visiting instructor at the Crummer Business School, Rollins College. Tim is the coauthor of the acclaimed Conflict Competent book series, including the second edition of Becoming a Conflict Competent Leader (2013). John S. Lybarger is a nationally known organizational development consultant and executive coach with Lybarger & Associates, Inc. He serves public and private sector clients as a consultant, program director, curriculum designer, facilitator, and executive coach.
- Author(s)John S. Lybarger,Tim A. Flanagan
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication15/04/2014
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight562 g
- Width178 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.