CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.12
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £24.21Trending at £25.37
- £10.89Trending at £12.30
- £27.75Trending at £47.99
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionEnhancing learning by empowering stakeholders within educational institutions increasingly underpins theoretical and conceptual frameworks in the field of educational leadership and management. This book draws on this key and developing notion of 'distributed leadership' and focuses on the relationship between leadership and learning.
- Author BiographyTom O'Donoghue is Professor of Education at the Graduate School of Education, The University of Western Australia. Simon Clarke is Deputy Dean of the Faculty of Education, The University of Western Australia.
- Author(s)Simon Clarke,Tom O'Donoghue
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleLeadership for Learning Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NotePaper over boards
- Weight453 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.