All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents eight counterintuitive guidelines for confronting situations in which right and wrong seem like moving targets. This book shows how non-heroes succeed by managing their political capital, buying themselves time, bending the rules, and more. It also shows how patient, everyday efforts can add up to a better company and a better world.
- Author BiographyJoseph L. Badaracco Jr. is a Professor at Harvard Business School, the Chair of the M.B.A. Elective Curriculum, and the author of Defining Moments: When Managers Must Choose between Right and Right (ISBN 0875848036, HBS Press, 1997).
- Author(s)Joseph L. Badaracco
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2002
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight505 g
- Width166 mm
- Height244 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.88
- £26.29Trending at £39.82
- £11.76Trending at £14.13
- £17.68Trending at £18.07
- £14.76Trending at £15.09
- £7.63Trending at £7.97
- £14.50Trending at £14.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.