All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Cassie A. Solomon,Gregory P. Shea
- PublisherWharton Digital Press
- Date of Publication05/02/2013
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWharton Digital Press
- Weight154 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyGregory P. Shea, PhD, is president of Shea and Associates, Inc. He is also adjunct professor of management at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, active in its Aresty Institute of Executive Education and a faculty associate of the Wharton School's Center for Leadership and Change; adjunct senior fellow at the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics at Wharton; senior consultant at CFAR; and a principal in the Coxe Group. Shea is coauthor of Your Job Survival Guide: A Manual for Thriving in Change. Cassie A. Solomon is the president and founder of The New Group Consulting, Inc. Prior to starting her own company, she spent sixteen years with CFAR. While there, she codirected the Hospitals and Health Care Systems practice. She is a principal in the Coxe Group and an affiliate of Schaffer Consulting. She has taught health care executives at Wharton's Leonard Davis Institute and teaches change management to executives at Wharton's Aresty Institute.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.06Trending at £23.65
- £9.95Trending at £10.12
- £9.52Trending at £9.82
- £56.83Trending at £57.84
- £8.98Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.