All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeading, Teaching, and Learning is a resource for teachers taking action on Common Core State Standards to enhance student learning. Chapters focus on research-based instruction, academic language development, thinking and complexity, English learners, non-proficient readers, rigor, and collaboration for ongoing professional capacity building.
- Author BiographyRosemarye Taylor is professor of educational Leadership at the University of Central Florida in Orlando, and has published six books and numerous articles on improving school leadership. Rebecca Watson is senior manager of instructional development with Orange County Public Schools in Orlando. She focuses on school improvement through induction, professional learning communities, and instructional leadership. Joyce Nutta is associate professor of English for speakers of other languages education at the University of Central Florida. She is co-editor of The Tapestry Journal: An International Multidisciplinary Journal on English Language Learner Education, and she recently published Preparing Every Teacher to Reach English Learners: A Practical Guide for Teacher Educators with Harvard Education Press.
- Author(s)Joyce Nutta,Rebecca Watson,Rosemarye T. Taylor
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication09/07/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Weight345 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.