All listings for this product
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £0.99Trending at £1.01
- £5.41Trending at £5.70
- £5.78Trending at £7.98
- £4.97Trending at £5.06
- £7.23Trending at £8.98
- £10.03Trending at £12.37
- £17.92Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionContaining practitioner-friendly resources, including charts, diagrams, sidebars, tools, strategies and real-life examples, this easy-to-use resource offers practical guidance to leaders experiencing conflict in their organizations. It will also help those leaders who want to create a community aligned around a common vision.
- Author BiographyJohn Glaser is Superintendent of the Napa Valley Unified School District in Napa, California. He was the founding partner of Glaser and Associates, a consulting firm focusing on effective interpersonal learning in individuals and organizations. Throughout his professional life he has explored the nature of dynamic leadership and how people come together to produce more powerful outcomes. His consulting experiences have included a general focus on organizational development, as well as specific training, mediation, and facilitation work with joint labor relations initiatives. Glaser was formerly an associate professor of Organizational Leadership at the University of La Verne in La Verne, California. He received his doctorate in education from the University of California, Berkeley. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Author(s)John P. Glaser
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication17/11/2004
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCorwin Press Inc
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.