CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionSetting your company on a trajectory of profitable growth requires fundamentally different strategies, skills, and techniques from what worked in startup mode. This book provides that forewarning, and aims to offers practical management approaches to make the growth journey less hazardous and more rewarding.
- Author BiographyRodney Page is co-founder, with Pete Tosh, of The Focus Group, a consulting firm that specializes in helping companies achieve, manage, and sustain profitable growth. In a career spanning over 30 years, he has worked for and with many organizations, in a variety of general management, sales, marketing, and training capacities, and has participated in several entrepreneurial ventures. Pete Tosh is co-founder, with Rodney Page, of The Focus Group, a consulting firm that specializes in helping companies achieve, manage, and sustain profitable growth. For fifteen years he managed human resource and quality programs for companies in the chemical, aluminum, and health care industries, and has served as a consultant for 20 years, advising organizations around the world on customer loyalty and human resource management.
- Author(s)Peter Tosh,Rodney Page
- Date of Publication30/08/2005
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note20 illustrations, 6 figures, 16 tables
- Weight481 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.