All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the underlying principles behind the radical innovation of companies and individuals. It explores and identifies the key criteria for building companies that are activist friendly and draws on examples of business activists who revolutionized their own firms.
- Author(s)Gary Hamel
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2000
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleHarvard Business School Press S.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Out-of-print date17/12/2011
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations, map
- Weight980 g
- Width170 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £5.39Trending at £8.07
- £32.74Trending at £38.28
- £9.47Trending at £9.94
- £10.20Trending at £11.89
- £17.29Trending at £19.10
- £12.27Trending at £14.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.