Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.50
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.31
- £38.90Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionProfit doesn't drive purpose. Purpose drives profit. We made some incorrect assumptions about work and those assumptions are killing us. We allowed a narrative that is solely about earnings to replace what we know to be true about human motivation.
- Author BiographyWhen it comes to the workplace, LISA EARLE M<small/small>LEOD is passionate about two things: competitive differentiation and emotional engagement. She is a globally recognized strategy consultant, executive adviser, and keynote speaker whose clients include Google, Hootsuite, Novartis, and Roche. McLeod's bestseller, Selling with Noble Purpose, was a game-changer in the world of sales. Now, in Leading with Noble Purpose she shows leaders how to find and scale purpose across an entire organization. McLeodandMore.com
- Author(s)Lisa Earle McLeod
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication12/02/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight370 g
- Width148 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.