Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhat does it take to lead the 21st-century museum? Balancing a head for business and working from the heart guided by passion! This is the message Sherene Suchy discovered in her work with more than 80 international museum directors whose thoughts and experiences ground this book on change management in 21st-century cultural organizations.
- Author BiographyDr. Sherene Suchy is a specialist in individual and organisational change. With over twenty-five years experience in human resource development, she currently manages a private practice in Canberra, Australia. The practice focuses on change management consulting, leadership coaching, research, and writing. Dr. Suchy was an Adjunct Lecturer for over ten years with the School of Management at the University of Technology Sydney and an inter-cultural coach for over fifteen years. Publications include numerous conference papers, journal articles, and a chapter in 'Museum Philosophy for the 21st Century,' edited by Hugh Genoways, available through AltaMira Press.
- Author(s)Sherene Suchy
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication27/12/2003
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.