All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of Lean has been around for decades, but there are few books written by experienced Lean change agents who fully understand the subject. Offering his years of experience and many real-life examples from the workplace, Mark Roberts has written a comprehensive guide to those who are thinking about applying Lean.
- Author BiographyThe author Mark Roberts began his own journey into Lean Manufacturing within Toyota UK in 1993 until 2009. With a track record of working many diverse companies globally, his books 'A lean Journey & 'Lean, An Ongoing Journey' gives an insight of covering aspects of Organisational Management and Transition.
- Author(s)Mark Roberts
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date11/05/2017
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.89
- £8.33Trending at £10.00
- £13.11Trending at £13.61
- £12.86Trending at £16.89
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.